Thursday, November 15, 2007

204

Ok, I'm a slacker. I haven't kept up with this very well lately. These aren't even my photos, Erin took these with her vtech kid's camera. I think they're pretty funny so I thought I'd share.


I took this one. The camera has these extra features where you can stick a funny nose on people, or a funny hat, etc.

Some little elephants:

Her feet while she was standing on a step stool:

More toys:

Some junk on the deck:


Her feet again. There are a lot of shots like this:

Kitchen window from below:

Inside the fridge. I was putting away some groceries and she pushed me out of the way and said she needed to take a picture.

4 comments:

Sher Johnson said...

the one of the kitchen window from below is really cool...it shows the world from her height/perspective!!

Laura said...

I LOVE the kitchen sick one! That is so cool!

Jess said...

I agree with Sher and Laura~ The kitchen sink/ window one is really REALLY neat!

jessstephkylesmom said...

awww what a aspiring photographer she is..